Skip to main content

A big question: Are difficulties worse?

 

Life's difficulties do not ongoing process, it has a finish line; difficulties are not worse stuff, whereas it has advantages. I do not remember exactly, but one Turkish psychologist has said "if you are never facing failure, you will never learn, and you will live your whole life such as wood."

Some people live this life, so they do not know why? Some of them are successful, however, is called it lucky, for them, it looks like a coin toss game. 

Truly, I know a bunch of people who succeed in life, based on their relatives' situation or parents' current wealth conditions.

Wisdom people do not count it from luck, me either, and they do not intelligent, they merely have expanded time, moreover, they do not care about life's difficulties, and it gives them a chance to build up their life. I mean,

Lots of time are an opportunity for everything, less time equals failure, so you do not have time to improve yourself.

Briefly,

Much time = searching= curiosity= enthusiasm= success

Less time = ongoing failure= dead emotion= to moan

#opportunity #success #people #moan #failure


Comments